Super Bowl Cocktails
Hello out there and Happy Friday! Today, in lieu of Fancy Fashion Friday, I decided to pay tribute to Super Bowl Sunday! It's not only one of the most celebrated events of the year, but a great time to gather with friends and enjoy good food and drinks. If you're planning a party of your own, spice things up a bit with these fancy beer cocktails. Your guests will love you for it!
Coupe de Ville
- 6 ounces añejo tequila, chilled
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 4 medium limes), chilled
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 2 medium oranges), chilled
- 3 ounces orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier, chilled
- 6 (12-ounce) bottles light Mexican beer, such as Dos Equis or Tecate, chilled
Place all of the ingredients except the beer in a 4-quart container and stir to combine. Add the beer, stir gently to combine, and serve in chilled glasses.
- Combine beer and lemonade in a tall glass, such as a pilsner, pint, or Collins glass. Serve.
Do you have a favorite cocktail that your guests swoon over? Tell us about it below.